So, thanksgiving and halloween has passed and that could mean only one thing. CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!! (and many winter birthdays)….*sigh* I am going to be so poor. For some odd reason, I am extremely excited this year for the upcoming winter events. Possibly because 1) I’m not stressing over school 2) I’m not stressing over personal matters 3) I’m not stressing as much. hahaha Well, I’m stressing about work and finding a full-time job but aside that, I can’t wait to spend time with my hun, the family and close friends.
My winter to do list: (I do this annually)
– Make a Christmas list; budget and shop, shop, shop!
– Spend time with the family
– Relax with my boyfriend
– Spend time with close friends
– Set up the Christmas tree and decor
– Bake a lot of treats
– Intake a lot of treats (while maintaining my workout plan)
– Start on scrap booking and crafts
– Doodle more
– Dress up and attend a fancy Christmas/new years dinner
– Build a snowman and make snow angels
– Learn to skate (past attempts were a fail)
– Spend the afternoon at a coffee shop
– FIND a JOB
– Dinner with my two special girls
– Day trip to banff or lake louise
– Plan something special for the mister
…. other suggestion that i should do?