It probably been 7 years since I lasted did any physical activities or sport. Sad? I know. Luckily, I’m blessed with a high metabolism and takes a good effort to gain some weight. Even though, I may look like I am in good shape, I have been getting a couple of health issues.
So, I believe it’s time to start doing something about my health. I want to be committed to working out daily and eating MORE, healthier food.
Reasons why I want to become fit:
- to feel healthy.
- to prove to myself, that I am strong.
- to have the body I always wanted.
- to be able to climb ANY mountain.
- to hate putting on clothes because I look better naked.
- to be other’s people’s reasons to be fit.
- to have the discipline to not give up.
- to run for 20 mins. withoug breaking a sweat.
- to be able to enjoy running.
- to outrun the zombies.
- to be confident enough to run in only a sport bra and shorts.
- to be able to sell tickets to the gun show.
- to be that crazy person running in the middle of winter.
- to set goals that are out of your reach, only to find out that you can exceed them.
- to fight heart disease.
- to change the perspectrive of myself, mentally and physically.
- to feel your mescles quiver – in a good way.
- to motivate my family to live healthier lives.
- to have the self confidence I’ve always lacked.
- because this clears my mind.
- beacuse this is a stress outlet.
- beacuse it’s time for a change in my life.
- beacuse my body will seriously thank me in the long run.
- beacuse I want to be strong healthy and happy.
- because I want to believe when someone calls me “beautiful”.
- because … why the hell not?