It probably been 7 years since I lasted did any physical activities or sport. Sad? I know. Luckily, I’m blessed with a high metabolism and takes a good effort to gain some weight. Even though, I may look like I am in good shape, I have been getting a couple of health issues.
So, I believe it’s time to start doing something about my health. I want to be committed to working out daily and eating MORE, healthier food.
Reasons why I want to become fit:
- to feel healthy.
- to prove to myself, that I am strong.
- to have the body I always wanted.
- to be able to climb ANY mountain.
- to hate putting on clothes because I look better naked.
- to be other’s people’s reasons to be fit.
- to have the discipline to not give up.
- to run for 20 mins. withoug breaking a sweat.
- to be able to enjoy running.
- to outrun the zombies.
- to be confident enough to run in only a sport bra and shorts.
- to be able to sell tickets to the gun show.
- to be that crazy person running in the middle of winter.
- to set goals that are out of your reach, only to find out that you can exceed them.
- to fight heart disease.
- to change the perspectrive of myself, mentally and physically.
- to feel your mescles quiver – in a good way.
- to motivate my family to live healthier lives.
- to have the self confidence I’ve always lacked.
- because this clears my mind.
- beacuse this is a stress outlet.
- beacuse it’s time for a change in my life.
- beacuse my body will seriously thank me in the long run.
- beacuse I want to be strong healthy and happy.
- because I want to believe when someone calls me “beautiful”.
- because … why the hell not?
Hello visitors! I made a new blog (actually re-open this blog) because my other ones are way too depressing. This blog will be my own personal outlet for my love for art, food, fashion and whatever else that comes my way. I’m hoping to meet new people out there that share the same interest(s) as me. Feel free to leave comment.